VBT# Rock Star's Girl - Jennifer Farwell



Rock Star's Girl (A Hollywood Dating Story Book 1)

Review: Rock Star's Girl - Jennifer Farwell - March 2015

You know how some book titles just sound familiar, well for me I am a book hoarder - at least on my Ipad it appears. For some reason, this title sounded familiar to me and I had actually purchased it back in December 2011 but had still to read it , so this tour gave me the kick in the pants I needed and I read it and I ummed and aahed during this book as it is a struggle to read . In Rock Star's Girl we meet Emily who is a style blogger on a website and is best friends with Jesse Cinder - a lead singer of a band. The pair really should be together as they have amazing chemistry but alot of back and fro's with this couple and you think ok, maybe they are just better off as friends. One night though Emily meets Corey Sampson - another rock star and this time ,he is someone huge and famous and soon Emily's life is caught up in the whirlwind that is paparazzi and publicity and tabloids - all the good and the bad. Rock Star's Girl though will show readers that just as fast as someone can rise to publicity and famous status , that they can drop just as quickly and that nothing ever stays the same in Hollywood and Celebrity Land.  Reading this made me wonder, that dating a celebrity especially if you are a nobody to begin with isn't as glamorous as it sounds as one minute you can be hot but the next - when you are no longer in the spotlight - who do you have to turn to ? This was one of those books that you either love or hate and if you love Rock Star romances and the whole Cinderella storyline without the Prince Charming ending, then Rock Star's Girl by Jennifer Farwell is the read for you.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid